Terms and Conditions
Registration on the Site is voluntary and completely free of charge
- 1. Upon registration each User should provide the Administration of the Site all needed and actual information for the personal page to be formed, including unique User’s login (email address or the combination of Latin letters and numbers) and password to log in. Surname and name or a company name can be given upon the User’s choice. The Registration form can require some additional information from the User. Wookko.com.ua doesn’t require placing Your personal information. Wookko.com.ua is not responsible for the content provided about Your personal data.
- 2. The User is responsible for the authenticity, actuality, completeness of information given during the registration and its fairness regarding the third parties claims.
- 3. The User should undergo series of identity procedures, specifically, (а) to confirm the registration upon recognition of a black boxed text intended for distinction of bots and humans (“captcha”); (b) to confirm the registration through activation of the User’s personal page by the message which is sent to the User’s email address by the Administration of the Site; (c) to confirm the registration by clicking the activation link. In case of the successful accomplishment of all registration procedures the User’s personal page, which has the following link http://wookko.com.ua/, is created. Each User can create not more than ONE personal page on the Site.
- 4. By accepting these Terms and Conditions by the registration on the Site, the User acknowledges and consents the processing of the User’s personal data provided during registration, as well as all information voluntarily placed on Users’ personal pages. The Administration of the Site can make a notification to the specified e-mail User about new messages on User’s page, an invitation to the Partnership, the rating of the User and his Ads, Ads comments and any Site action. If the User accepts the letter from Wookko.com.ua as spam this may violate the agreement between the User and the Administration of the Site, the last reserves the right to report about the breach to User’s e-mail.
- 5. The Administration of the Site takes all necessary measures of protection the User’s personal data against its illegitimate access, editing, revelation or elimination. The Administration of the Site provides an access to the User’s personal data only to those employees, contractor and agents which actually need this information to provide constant functioning of the Site and Services for the User.
- 6. The selected Username and password are necessary and sufficient information for the User's access to the Site. User has no right to pass Username and password to any third party, the User is completely responsible for their safety, selecting the method of storage. The User can allow storing the login and password (using cookies) for further automatic authorization on the Site using the hardware-software.
- 7. Any action taken by using the User’s ID and password, are committed by the User. In the case of unauthorized access to the login and password and / or personal User’s page, or extenting of the User’s ID and password, the Site Administration should be immediately notified in the prescribed manner (after the occurrence of such situations).
- 8. After registering the User gets right to create, use and determine the content of User’s own personal profile and access conditions for other users to its content, as well as an opportunity to access and post information on the personal pages of other users(whether the User gets an appropriate permission from its owners). This right is given completely to the User for the personal use.
- 9. The User’s responsibilities:
- 9.1. compliance of the General Terms and Conditions of the Site;
- 9.2. providing accurate, complete and timely data during registration, follow their actualization;
- 9.3. informing the Administration of the Site about unauthorized access to the personal page and / or unauthorized access and / or use of password and User’s login;
- 9.4. not providing access to other Users to Your own personal page, or to the specific information contained;
- 9.5. not to post information and objects (including links) that may infringe on the rights and interests of the others;
- 9.6. before posting the information and objects (including but not limiting with images of others, someone else’s texts of different content, audіo recordings and videos) to review the legality of placement;
- 9.7. personal data (including but not limiting with home address, telephone numbers, email address, ICQ, passport details, bank details) and information about the privacy of other users or third parties without obtaining prior permission from the past should be kept confidential and not available to other users or third parties which have become known from communicating with other users of the Site or other actions;
- 9.8. back up User’s important information stored on the personal page .
- 9.9. all the users should post only relevant and adequate suggestions, information on the Site.
- 10. The User is forbidden to:
- 10.1. register as a user on behalf of or for another person ("fake account")
- 10.2. confusing other users regarding Your identity, using the username and password of other registered user;
- 10.3. distort Your personal information;
- 10.4. upload, store, publish, distribute and provide access or other usage of any information which:
- contains threats, discredits, offends, denigrates the honor and dignity or business reputation or violates the privacy of other users or third parties;
- violates the rights of minors;
- is vulgar or obscene, contains foul language, pornographic images and texts or scenes of a sexual nature;
- contains scenes of violence, or inhumane treatment of animals;
- contains a description of the means and methods of suicide, incitement of its commitment;
- promotes and / or facilitates racial, religious or ethnic hatred or hostility, fascism or the ideology of racial superiority;
- contains extremist materials ;
- promotes criminal activity or contains tips, instructions or guidelines for the commission of criminal acts;
- contains information of restricted access, including but not limiting with state and commercial secrets, information about the private lives of third parties;
- includes advertising or describes the appeal of drug use, including "digital drugs" (audio files that have an impact on the human brain due to binaural beats), information about drug dealing, the recipes of their manufacture and use tips;
- is fraudulent;
- violates other rights and interests of citizens and legal persons or legal requirements.
- 10.5. illegally upload, store, publish, distribute and provide access or other usage of the intellectual property of third parties and Members ;
- 10.6. carry out the mass mailing without the consent of the Site Members;
- 10.7. use the software and implement actions to disrupt the normal functioning of the Site and its services or Users’ personal pages;
- 10.8. download, store, publish, distribute and provide access or otherwise use viruses, trojans and other malware;
- 10.9. use automated scripts (programs) to collect information from the Site and (or) interaction with the Site and its services without special permission from the Administration of the Site;
- 10.10. by different means, including but not limiting, as deception, abuse of trust, compromise, attempt to get access to the login and password of another User ;
- 10.11. carry out illegal collection and processing of personal data of others ;
- 10.12. to access (make an attempt) to any Services otherwise than through the interface which provided by the Administration of the Site, except when such actions were allowed to the User by a separate agreement with the Administration of the Site;
- 10.13. reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, keep up trade operations and resell the Services for any purpose, except when such actions were allowed to the User in accordance with the terms of a separate agreement with the Administration of the Site;
- 10.14. place commercial and political advertising outside of the special sections established by the administrator. Acquisition of the paid services on the Site is carried out as prescribed in the special documents of the Administration of the Site;
- 10.15. place any other information which on the personal opinion of the Administration of the Site, is undesirable, does not meet the goals of creating the Site, infringes the interests of users or for other reasons is undesirable for posting on the Site;
- 10.16. The User is solely responsible for ANY information posted on the Site, according to other users, as well as any interactions with other Users, at your own risk;
- 10.17. In case of User’s disagreement these regulations or its updates, the User must stop using the any services of the Site, informing the Administration of the Site in accordance with established procedure (immediately).
- 10.18. Posting irrelevant and inadequate information and suggestions to other users. Spamming suggestions and information which violates these rules. Deluding other users.
- 11. All objects, displayed on the Site, including design elements, text, graphics, illustrations, video, scripts, programs, music, sounds and others, and its selection (hereinafter - the Content) are subject to the exclusive rights of the Administration of the Site, Members, and other owners, all rights to these objects are protected.
- 12. Except situations, set by these Terms and Conditions and current legislation, no Content may be copied (reproduced), processed, distributed, displayed in a frame, published, downloaded, transferred, sold or otherwise used in whole or in part without prior permission, unless the holder explicitly consented free usage of the Content by any person.
The User which posted lawfully owned Content on the website, grants to other users a non-exclusive right to use it, by viewing, playback (including copying), processing (including printing copies) and other rights for the sole purpose of personal non-commercial use, except where such use causes or may cause harm to legally protected interests of the copyright holder.
- 13. In addition to its own content, the User can not upload, or otherwise communicate to the public (post on the Site) Content of other web sites, databases and other results of intellectual activity in the absence of the consent expressed by the owner.
- 14. Any use of the Site or the Content, except if permitted by these Terms and Conditions or in the case of the expressed consent of the owner for such use, without prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
- 15. Users are responsible for their own actions due to creating and placing of information on the Site, as well due to the placement of information in different sections of the Site in accordance with current legislation.
- 16. The Administration of the Site provides technical ooportunities of its application by Users, is not involved in forming the Content of personal pages and doesn’t control and is not responsible for the acts or omissions according to the usage of the Site or the formation and use of the Content of Users’ personal pages on the Site .
- 17. The Site’s information data and software system doesn’t include technical solutions, automatically censor and control activities and information concerning Users on the Terms and Conditions of the Site.
- 18. The Administration of the Site reserves the right to change the design and structure of the Site, its Content, list of services, modify or supplement scripts, software and other items used or stored on the Site, any server-based applications at any time with or without notice thereof.
- 19. The Administration of the Site is not enrolled in pre-moderation or censorship of the User’s information and takes actions to protect the rights and interests and to ensure compliance with legal requirements, only after the User’s appeal to the Administration of the Site in the prescribed manner.
- 20. The Administration of the Site is not liable for the User’s violation of these Terms and Conditions, and reserves the right at its sole discretion, as well as obtaining information from other users or third parties about the violation of these Terms and Conditions by the User, later on changing (moderating) or to removing any information posted by users, which violates the prohibition in these Terms and Condiotions (including private messages), as well as further suspension, restriction or termination User's access to all or any part / services of the Site at any time for any reason or without giving any reason, with or without notice thereof, without being responsible for any harm which may be caused to the User in such an action. The Administration of the Site reserves the right to remove a User's page, and (or) suspend, restrict or terminate User’s access to any of the services of a site if the Administration of the Site finds that the User is a threat to the Site and (or) its Members. The Administration of the Site is not responsible for the temporary blocking or deletion of information, or removing Users’ personal pages (stop recording) according to these Terms and Conditions.
- 21. Deleting User’s personal page means the automatic deletion of all information contained, as well as all User’s information entered on registration. After removal of the personal page the User loses access to the Site.
- 22. The Administration of the Site maintains Site functioning and is responsible for prompt restoring of its functions in case of technical failures and interruptions. The Administration of the Site is not responsible for any temporary errors and interruptions on the Site and resulting loss of information. The Administration of the Site is not responsible for any User’s computer or any other person, mobile devices, any other hardware or software loss or damage caused by / or related to downloading materials from the Site or any links on the Site
- 23. The Administration of the Site has the right of disposing statistical information related to the operation of the Site, as well as User’s information to provide targeted display advertising of the information to different Users’ audiences. The Administration of the Site has a technical ability to access Users' personal page, which is implemented only in cases prescribed by these Terms and Conditions, for the purpose of organizing the operation and technical support of the Site and the execution of these Terms and Conditions.
- 24. The Administration of the Site has the right to send information about the development of the Site and its services to the User, as well as advertise Site activities and services.
- 25. Real estate portal Wookko independently determines the order of sale and refund of services under the applicable law. When the user has refilled his account, the sum can not be returned.
User acknowledges legitimate payment of services using (confirming) his assigned nickname and password.
User acknowledges that the services paid with (confirmation) his assigned nickname and password are paid by him.
- 26. Limitation of Responsibilities of the Administration of the Site:
The Site and its services, including all scripts, applications, content and design of the website are supplied "as they are". The Administration of the Site refuses any guarantee that this Site or its services may or may not be suitable for specific uses. The Administration of the Site cannot guarantee and does not promise ANY specific results from use of the Site and / or its services;
The User should take precautions of downloading from the Site or any information placed on the shortcuts, and usage of any file, including software, to avoid misunderstandings. The Administration of the Site strongly recommends the use only licensed software, including anti-virus;
The User agrees to download from or through the Site any material on User’s own risk and sole responsibility for the possible use of these materials, including User’s computer or third party’s damage or any other harm;
The Administration of the Site or its representatives are not responsible for any indirect, incidental, unintentional damage, including lost profits or lost data, damage to the honor, dignity or business reputation of the User or a third party, caused by the use of the Site, its content, or other materials which were gained through the User’s or other persons’ access to the Site, even if the Administration of the Site warned or pointed out the possibility of such damages.
- 27. If for any reason one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions will be declared invalid or void, this does not affect the validity or applicability of any remaining provisions. .
- 28. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and the Administration of Site about the use the Site and its services, and supersede all prior agreements between the User and the Administration of the Site.